Facility Planning – The McMahon Way
McMahon has a proven planning process developed from over 30 years of experience in helping communities with their facility projects. Our comprehensive facility process includes:
- Membership research to learn what resident members want
- Goals and programming criteria identified
- Master plan developed for long-term facility improvements
- Identify first phase project with colored plans, illustrations, opinion of probably cost and feasible financing plan that is presented to the membership
- Opinion survey tool to test facility projects
McMahon’s insight and facility experience provides unparalleled success for achieving approval of needed facility projects. We also work with communities who have chosen a designer to assist in packaging and presenting a facility plan.
Learning about your community’s needs and McMahon’s services begin with our complimentary First Impressions visit.